Thermo TSQ Vantage Triple Stage Quadrupole Mass Spec (2009)
Installation and 1 Year warranty w/ included Preventative Maintenance at 6 months
HPLC or UFLC Front End Also available
New List Price: $450,000
- Computer w/ Xcaliber and TSQ Software
Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometer delivers the highest sensitivity with the lowest noise for the quantitative analysis of small molecules, peptides, biosimilars, and biologics.
More signal and less noise provides better assay precision and accuracy. Combined with a robust new ion source, second generation (G2) ion optics and hyperbolic quadrupoles, the Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage delivers the highest sensitivity with the lowest chemical noise.
The Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage is the top-of-the-line model of the Thermo Scientific triple stage quadrupole (TSQ) mass spectrometer product line.
The TSQ Vantage incorporates the sensitive and rugged Thermo Scientific Ion Max source with the newly developed G2 ion optics. In conjunction with our precision hyperbolic quadrupoles, which provide the best transmission and peak shape, our detection technology and ion source results in the most sensitive triple quadrupole instrument available today. State-of-the-art electronics, comprehensive diagnostics, and easy-to-use Thermo Scientific Xcalibur software give you total instrument control at your fingertips.
With these industry-leading features, the TSQ Vantage defines a new standard of excellence in bioanalytical, environmental, clinical research, and quantitative proteomic analysis.
- 7500 (FWHM) at m/z 508 of polytyrosine
- Resolution is continuously adjustable to better than 0.1 Da peak width (FWHM) across the entire mass range
Ion Max API Source
- Enhanced precision and ruggedness
- Sweep gas reduces chemical noise
- Optimal 60-degree spray angle
- Interchangeable HESI-II and APCI ionization probes
- Removable ion transfer tube provides vent-free maintenance
- High temperature, self-cleaning APCI heater employing state-of-the-art ceramic heater technology
- Dual Desolvation Zone Technology with the HESI-II
- G2 ion optics for improved ion transmission
- X, Y, and Z probe positioning adjustments for all ionization probes
- Automatic source recognition for ease of use and simplified data logging
- Square profile quadrupole ion guide for the highest ion transmission