Waters Quattro Premier XE Mass Spec w/Acquity UPLC
Includes 1 Year Warranty w/ PM at 6 months Installation Available PM Last Performed January 2012
The Quattro Premier XE mass spectrometer is a compact, bench-top, tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer with a mass range of 2- 3,000 amu configured for atmospheric pressure ionization LC-MS/MS. The Quattro Premier XE mass spectrometer features the WHISPER dynolite photomultiplier detector that reduces detector noise for both positive and negative ion modes, and improved sensitivity in negative ion mode. The photomultiplier detector is enclosed in its own vacuum envelope and requires minimal maintenance.
Under MassLynx software control, the Quattro Premier XE system in combination with the ACQUITY Ultra Performance LC (UPLC) technology is fast, selective, robust, and sensitive. Primary applications include bioanalyses, ADME screening during drug discovery and development, food safety, environmental monitoring, and clinical analyses.
- Tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer
- Acquity UPLC
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Sample Manager w/ High Temperature Column Heater Module
- Solvent Tray
- Computer w/ QuanLynx V4.1 Software
- The best in accuracy and reproducibility of chromatographic peak area measurement
- Robust ZSpray atmospheric pressure ionization interface
- Versatile range of ionization options, including multi-mode ionization capability in a single run
- Optional QuanOptimize automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools
- TargetLynx dedicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
- Small footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop