We offer an assortment of refurbished and used Cryogenic solutions ranging from Liquid Nitrogen Dewars, Cryostorage Tanks and Controlled Rate Freezers. Some of our leading manufacturers include Taylor-Wharton, Thermolyne, MVE and Thermo Forma.
• Store samples at liquid nitrogen temperature with no liquid nitrogen contact.
• Same internal usable space as existing liquid nitrogen freezers (no lost storage space).
• Eliminates possibility of sample cross contamination.
• Comes standard with 2301 Auto-Fill / Monitoring System.
• Accommodates all standard rack systems.
• Added user safety eliminating contact or splashing of liquid nitrogen.
• Increased interior visibility.
• Minimal interior temperature gradient.
• Round space saving design.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Castor mounted for easy mobility.
• Advanced woven lid gasket design.
• Counter balanced lockable lid.
• Annular fill and sensor tubes.
The Thermo Forma Cryo 200 is a liquid nitrogen refrigerator.
Low-profile storage tanks combine liquid nitrogen storage reliability with microprocessor technology
Designed for the safe transport and storage of biological samples. Ideal for increased capacity, efficiency, and specimen loading and unloading.
The MVE Automatic Supply Switch is a dual inlet manifold enabling backup supply for cryogenic storage tanks. This ensures that supply integrity is maintained to the storage system. It features audible and visual alarm modes, remote monitoring, and contact closure notification. Designed primarily for cryogenic freezers, the tank switch can be utilized to supply any device using liquid nitrogen at low pressure and at a rate similar to liquid nitrogen freezers.
The MVE Cryogen SC 20/20 is designed for users who have small capacity needs but require long term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
For Specimen Sample Storage - Typically used for storing more samples than the SC Series. Manufactured to a world class level of excellence and backed by an industry-leading 5 year vacuum warranty, these durable, lightweight units can be relied on to perform in the most demanding of environments.
These auto-fill vapor phase cryogenic storage systems are designed to maintain temperatures of samples well below the critical –135°C range, insuring long-term cell viability. Samples are stored in an isolated inner aluminum tank, free of liquid, limiting cross contamination concerns associated with sample storage in liquid.