We offer an assortment of items that does not fall under the rest of the categories. This section contains items ranging from Capillary Electrophoresis, Microarray Scanners, to pH meters and Orbital Shakers. If there is an item you do not see that you are looking for, please send us a request and we will be sure to help.
Flexible, fast and compact system for diverse applications. Process variety of sample types in volumes ranging up to 5 ml. Optimized DNA and RNA purification kits and protocols for exquisite performance. Excellent traceability with complete data management
Easy-to-use single-channel meter with improved stability algorithm to increase calibration and measurement accuracy. Reliable, accurate pH measurement for any general laboratory or QC application.
• Displays pH or mV and temperature measurements simultaneously
• Bright LCD display with ready indication Convenient built-in Quick-Start Guide
• Automatic or manual calibration with 1 to 5 calibration points
• Auto-Buffer Recognition (ABR) of DIN and NIST/US buffers
• Offers a full complement of GLP-related features
• Stores up to 10 password protected methods, including setup parameters and calibrations; download additional methods and software updates via the Web
• Average slope and slope of segment printed with measurement
• New individual methods passwords
• 1000 point datalogger, downloadable to printer or computer via an optional RS-232 or USB interface accessory; can be switched off
• SMART STABILITY and SMART AVERAGING functions automatically optimize accuracy, precision and response time
• ATC temperature calibration
• Auto stirrer control; capable of operating an autosampler
• IP54 dustproof and splashproof
• Mini-DIN locking probe connectors
• Advanced self-tests on meter operation, self-diagnostics
• Universal power adapter for worldwide operation
The VWR Symphony SB70P is an easy to use pH meter used for environmental field applications and general lab use. The pH meter delivers accurate results while delivering an easy to use three button process with intuitive controls. The VWR Symphony pH meter controls offer impromptu menu with icon guides getting the most non-technical user around with few simple pushes of a button. The VWR Symphony SB70P can store up to 10 parameters and includes built calibration feature along with password protection allowing for multiple users to be added to the pH meter controller.