We offer an assortment of refurbished and used Cryogenic solutions ranging from Liquid Nitrogen Dewars, Cryostorage Tanks and Controlled Rate Freezers. Some of our leading manufacturers include Taylor-Wharton, Thermolyne, MVE and Thermo Forma.
• Store samples at liquid nitrogen temperature with no liquid nitrogen contact.
• Same internal usable space as existing liquid nitrogen freezers (no lost storage space).
• Eliminates possibility of sample cross contamination.
• Comes standard with 2301 Auto-Fill / Monitoring System.
• Accommodates all standard rack systems.
• Added user safety eliminating contact or splashing of liquid nitrogen.
• Increased interior visibility.
• Minimal interior temperature gradient.
• Round space saving design.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Castor mounted for easy mobility.
• Advanced woven lid gasket design.
• Counter balanced lockable lid.
• Annular fill and sensor tubes.
Designed for the safe transport and storage of biological samples. Ideal for increased capacity, efficiency, and specimen loading and unloading.
The Thermo Forma Cryo 400 Cryogenic Liquid Nitrogen Storage System Model 746 is vacuum insulated with a stainless steel interior and steel/powder coated exterior.