Optimized sensitivity and selectivity, for reliable quantitative and qualitative information
The Agilent 1100 Series fluorescence detector provides high-sensitivity multisignal detection, online fluorescence spectra, straightforward Operation and maintenance, and built-in features for GLP compliance.
- Simplified optical design for optimized baseline stability.
- Long-life Xenon lamp for highest sensitivity.
- Variable-mode monochromators for selective multisignal detection and online spectra acquisition.
- Easy front access to flow cell for fast inspection or exchange.
- Detection type: Multisignal fluorescence detector with rapid online scanning capabilities and spectral data analysis
- Performance: 10 fg anthracene LOD, Ex 250 nm, Em 400 nm*, Raman (H20) >400 Ex 350 nm, Em 397 nm, dark value 450 nm, standard flow cell
- Light source: Xenon flash lamp, normal mode (20W) and economy mode (5W)
- Pulse frequency: 296 Hz for signal mode, 74 Hz for economy mode
- Excitation monochromator: Concave holographic grating, F/1.6, blaze 300 nm, range 200—700 nm and zero-order, bandwidth 20 nm
- Emission monochromator: Concave holographic grating, F/1.6, blaze 400 nm, range 280—900 nm and zero-order, bandwidth 20 nm
- Reference system: Inline excitation measurement
- Time programing: Up to 4 signals, response time, PMT gain, baseline behaviour (append, free, zero), spectral parameters
- Spectral acquisition: Excitation or emission spectra, scan speed 28 ms per datapoint, e.g. 0.6 s per spectrum 200—400 nm, 10 nm step
- Step size: 1—20 nm
- Spectra storage: Limited only by disk space
- Wavelength repeatability: ±0.2 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ±3 nm
- Flow cells: Standard: 8 µl volume, 20 bar (2 MPa) pressure maximum, quartz
- Control and data evaluation: Agilent ChemStation for HPLC or Agilent 1100 Series control module with limited spectral data analysis and printing of spectra
- Analog outputs: Recorder/integrator: 100 mV or 1 V, output range >102 luminescence units, 2 outputs
- Communications: Controller-area network (CAN), HP-IB, RS-232C, LAN, APG Remote: ready, start, stop and shut-down signals
- Safety and maintenance: Extensive diagnostics, error detection and display (through control module and ChemStation), leak detection, safe leak handling, leak output signal for shutdown of pumping system. Low voltages in major maintenance areas.