Install any desired configuration of Agilent 1200 Series modules. The control module software will reflect which modules are present in the LC system and adjust the screens accordingly.
- Enter parameter settings for every module, perform reset and on/off functions as well as calibration and configuration settings in a self-explanatory and intuitive way.
- Define automated analyses including methods, timetables, injector programs, method sequences and automated calibration settings using the control module.
- Protect your method from any inadvertent keyboard changes by setting method protection.
- Use PC cards to store and transfer methods and sequences between Agilent1200 systems.
- Monitor all operations and error events using the self-updating logbooks.
- Use the context-sensitive online information system to get further information on all topics.
- Use the context-sensitive menu function to have the quickest access on related functions.
- To help comply with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations you can select a variety of module tests that will check the performance of the LC system.
- The early maintenance feedback (EMF) limits can be used for scheduling maintenance work.
- Display data graphically using the Plot screen where as many as three different signal scan be monitored at the same time.
- Print information to a PCL3 compatible printer connected to the serial RS232 port of an Agilent 1200 module.