This versatile and highly reliable pump offers flow rates up to 10 mL/min and pressures up to 600 bar. It is suited for the use of smaller particle size columns giving higher resolution and faster separations. It maintains virtually pulse-free, well mixed and stable solvent flows. Its dual floating, precise servo-controlled pistons adjust the stroke volume according to your chosen flow rate. Offering access to up to four solvents, the 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump provides the greatest flexibility in automated solvent blending. It is recommended for a wide range of research and routine applications (especially in the food, environmental and pharmaceutical sectors) as well as for method development.
- Higher resolution, faster separations – the maximum pressure of 600 bar allows you to use smaller particle size columns, longer columns and/or higher viscous solvents as an alternative to acetonitrile.
- Analytical and semi-preparative purifications – the wide flow range (up to 10 mL/min) perfectly supports standard and semi-preparative applications. The perfect choice for 4.6 and 3.0 mm id columns.
- Quicker experiments – the pump offers convenient access to up to four solvents for isocratic or gradient analysis, which can really speed up method development, preparation of mobile phases and system flushing.
- Easy, fast and secure transfer of methods – from conventional to sub-2-micron columns.
- Integrated degasser
- Longevity and low operating costs – robust materials (stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE) withstand the most demanding applications and keep your pump functioning for years. Our optional seal wash for high-salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum and reduces operating costs.