GeneAmp PCR System 9700 is specifically designed for the amplification of nucleic acids. The GeneAmp PCR System 9700 consists of a base module and one of many interchangeable sample block modules. The 96-well GeneAmp PCR System 9700 is designed for use with 0.2 ml reaction tubes or 96-well reaction plates for all of your routine PCR applications.
- Power Cord
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.25 from 35.0°C – 99.9° C
- Method Storage: Auto restart function allows for power outages and safe continuation of a PCR experiment after resumption of power
- Modified Programs: Complete PCR methods can be stored with both a user and method names and protected from unitentional modification
- Geneamp 9700 Base Module: The system stores up to 100 complete PCR methods (pre-PCR holds, PCR cycling condition and post PCR holds)
- Internal Calibration: 4°C – 99.9°C
- User Diagnostics: All system software operations are controlled with five diagnostic programs