The Azure 600 gives you the flexibility you need for your research, while delivering solutions for quantitative Western Blot imaging. Azure Biosystems provides a unified Western Blot workflow, from the high-performance imaging system and analysis software to the reagents and consumables.
The Azure 600 Western Blot Imager Offers:
- Flexibility—Sensitivity and performance for fluorescence, chemiluminescence, trans-UV & visible, and true-color imaging with 4.8 OD dynamic range. High resolution CCD cameras with fast lens options, adjustable lens and illumination settings, trays with adjustable distance to the camera, and auto-detection and pre-calibrated focus.
- Quantitative accuracy—Designed for generating publication quality images and easy quantitation. Our reagents, imaging system, and software work seamlessly together to help you follow best practices for Western Blot publication.
- Intelligent workflow—Our user interface allows total customization over imaging protocols, while ensuring repeatability from sample to sample. Our systems feature Auto-Focus, Auto-Illumination and Filter Control, and Auto-Image Capture. An integrated touchscreen allows ease of use and it can easily be controlled by an external PC, if required.
- Data integrity—Azure Biosystems meets the standards for publication in all major journals, and additionally offers software to enable 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance.
- 9.1 MP
- 16-bit, 65,536
- Peltier Cooling: -50°C regulated cooling
- 7 Position Filter Wheel: Yes
- Trans UV302 and 365nm: Yes
- Color Imaging: Yes
- Trans-white imaging: Yes
- Chemiluminescence: Yes
- Visible/RGB Fluorescent Imaging: Yes
- NIR Fluorescence Imaging: Yes
- Epi Blue Light Imaging: Yes
- TPN Channel: Yes
- Field of View: 20.5 x 16.5 cm
- Footprint (W x H x D): 42 x 56 x 33 cm