The BEING Cooling Incubators allows the user to conduct applications that require temperatures ranging from -10° to +80°C. These incubators are ideal for biochemical oxygen demand testing, bacterial research, seed germination, fish/insect breeding and much more. The BEING Cooling Incubator provides accurate and dependable temperature control. Rapid cooling does not come at the expense of the environment. BEING uses environmentally friendly refrigerants.
- Colorful LCD display.
- Our BEING controller uses advanced control technology, allowing the smooth transition from cooling to heating and heating to cooling
- Interior Chamber made from 304 stainless steel with a mirror polished finish making for easy cleaning
- 25mm test hole allows real time testing of internal chamber temperature using external temperature measuring equipment
- Pt100 temperature sensor provides high temperature sensitivity and accuracy.
- BOD Socket
- The BEING Controller provides programmability for 7 periods and 9 steps for each period making for a total of 63 programmable steps
- Usable Volume: 4.2 cubic ft (120 L)
- Temperature Range: 14°F ~ 176°F (-10°C ~ 80°C)
- Temperature Homogeneity (at 77°F): ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Temperature Variation:
- High: ±0.54°F (±0.3°C)
- Low: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1
- Timer: 1~5999 min
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Net Weight: 100 kg
- Interior Dimension (W x H x D): 19.7 x 23.6 x 15.8” (500 x 600 x 400 mm)
- Exterior Dimension (W x H x D): 26.0 x 45.3 x 27.0” (645 x 1150 x 685 mm)
- Electrical Requirement: 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1500 W