The BEING Incubated Shakers are often used for cell culturing, cell aeration, and solubility studies. In addition to stable temperature conditions, they use an orbital agitation at variable speeds to affect the growth of cell cultures. Auto off and alarm occurs when the real shaking speed is 10% different from setting value, and the motor will stop automatically. BEING’s PID controller provides accurate speed, temperature with timed runs. Speed controller ensures smooth start/stop which can prevent the liquid spill to damage the equipment.
- Colorful LCD display.
- PID microprocessor controls temperature, shaking speed, and timing.
- Smooth start and stop system prevents liquid spillage.
- Auto-controller regulates fan speed to control air flow.
- DC motor provides long term reliability.
- Safety door switch, auto pause operation when door is opened.
- Stainless-steel and easy to clean platform.
- High efficiency filter provides filtration of bacteria and dust.
- A large number of accessories (platforms, tube-racks, and flask clamps) to accommodate various needs.
- Temperature-limiting alarm system, auto switch off when over-temperature.
- Temperature Range (°F): Ambient +9 up to 122 °F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °F / 0.1 °F
- Working Platform Size(W x D, in): 11.02 x 11.02
- Exterior Dimension (W x H x D, inch): 15.7 x 17.3 x 24.2
- Maximum load per shelf: 10 kg/22 lbs
- Air Convection: Forced Air Convection
- Shaking Speed Range: 40~300rpm
- Amplitude: 20mm
- Universal clamp: Standard
- Timing Range: 1 ~ 5999mins
- Power Supply: AC120V / 60Hz