The Edwards E2M0.7 is a two stage oil sealed rotary vane pump which has a pressurized oil system that lubricates the pump shaft bearing surfaces and rotor sealing faces. This pump has an oil distribution valve that prevents any oil discharge to the pump interior(suckback) after the pump stops. It is equipped with air-tight pumping chambers, which prevents oil suckback unless the gas ballast valve is open.
- Operating temperature range: 12 – 40°
- Motor power: 0.09 kW
- Noise: 43 dB(A) at 50 Hz
- Noise with acoustic enclosure: 36 dB(A) at 50 Hz
- Pumping speeds: 0.7 to 1.5 m3h‑1
- Nominal rotational speed 50/60Hz: 1400/1700 rpm
- Low energy consumption: 0.09 kW.
- Oil capacity maximum: 0.28 litre
- Oil capacity minimum: 0.2 litre
- Recommended oil: Ultragrade 15
- Displacement (swept volume) 50Hz: 0.9 m3h-1 / 0.5 ft3min-1
- Displacement (swept volume) 60Hz: 1.1 m3h-1 / 0.6 ft3min-1
- Speed (Pneurop 6602) 50 Hz: 0.75 m3h-1 / 0.4 ft3min-1
- Speed (Pneurop 6602) 60Hz: 0.95 m3h-1 / 0.5 ft3min-1
- Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)
without gas ballast: 3.0 x 10-3 mbar / 2.3 x 10-3 Torr
with full gas ballast: 2.0 x 10-1 mbar / 1.5 x 10-1 Torr
- Inlet connection: NW10 flange
- Outlet connection: Nozzle 11 mm external diameter removable from 3/8 inch BSP tapped hole
- Maximum permitted pressure at outlet: 0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig
- Maximum inlet pressure for water vapour: 15 mbar / 11 Torr
- Maximum water vapour pumping rate: 8 gh-1
- Power connector: IEC EN60320 C13
- O ring sealed sight glass: allows visual inspection of oil level and condition.
- Gas ballast valve: for large water vapour handling capacity.
- Forced air cooling: ensures low pump surface temperature.