The BioFlo 320 seamlessly combines form and function in one state of the art package regardless of whether your process includes cell culture or fermentation, autoclavable or single-use bioreactors. A robust industrial design, intelligent sensors, Ethernet connectivity, and enhanced software capabilities are only a few of the features that set it apart from the competition.
- Dimensions L x W x H: 40.6 cm x 40.6 cm x 66.0 cm (16 in x 16 in x 26 in)
- Touchscreen: 38.1 cm (15 in) Projected Capacitive Touchscreen
- Pumps 1, 2 & 3: Three front panel mounted peristaltic pumps: 5–25 RPM (can be operated in fixed or variable speed mode)
- Optional 4th Pump: Fourth front panel mounted peristaltic pump: 20–100 RPM (can be operated in fixed or variable speed mode)
- Sparge Gas Module: 1 TMFC @ 0.002 – 1.0 SLPM and 4 solenoid valves for automated 4-gas mixing
- Overlay Module: 1 TMFC @ 0.01 – 5.0 SLPM and 4 solenoid valves for automated 4-gas mixing
- Sensor Module: 4 universal connections for analog (pH, DO, Redox) or digital Mettler-Toledo® ISM (pH, polarographic or optical DO, Redox, or CO2)
- Optical pH Sensor Module: PreSens optical pH sensor module installed for non-invasive pH monitoring in BioBLU® vessels.