The Eppendorf Mastercycler gradient sets the standard in the modern molecular biology laboratory, with the Gradient PCR being the first-choice method for optimizing reaction conditions. A freely programmable temperature gradient of up to 20 °C enables the optimization not only of the annealing temperature, but also of all temperature steps of a PCR protocol for even the most demanding applications. Thanks to SteadySlope Technology, optimal, constant heating and cooling rates are guaranteed, which means that results of gradient experiments can be transferred simply and precisely to routine applications.
Mastercycler ep gradient
- Freely programmable temperature gradient over 12 rows
- Gradient range of up to 20°C
- Robust, specially coated aluminum block
Mastercycler ep Control Panel
- Highest degree of flexibility
- Intuitive graphic programming
- Variable ramp rates
- Emulation mode for temperature control speed and protocols of the Mastercycler family
- Time and temperature increments
- Control up to 5 thermomodules of the Mastercycler ep system. Features include pause command, programmable alarm sound and freely configurable auto-restart dialing. Windows-like user administration offers a clear overview, even with a large number of users and more than 700 saved PCR programs. To increase the 16 MB memory capacity, a separate MultiMediaCard is available.