Asking Price: $11,150 w/ 1 year manufacturer warranty and 25,000 hour lamp guarantee
List Price: $12,360 (We are discounting 10% off List)
X-Cite XLED1 configurations includes: X-Cite XLED1 illumination system, four modules, user manual (CD) with GUI and USB driver, quick start guide, liquid light guide, microscope adaptor, power cord, four excitation filter holders, USB cable
The X-Cite XLED1 is a high-power LED light source designed to optimize fluorophore excitation with unmatched LED switching speeds. Its unique plug-and-play modularity allows the system to evolve alongside changing research applications, with easily interchangeable LED modules. With unprecedented wavelength switching speeds to capture fast cell dynamics and advanced triggering options including X-Cite Live Cell Mode to extend live-cell imaging experiments, the X-Cite XLED1 represents the industry’s next generation of fluorescence LED illumination.
- Maximum power and individual LED control
- Unmatched field uniformity at the specimen
- Adaptable plug-and-play modularity
- Rapid wavelength switching to capture fast cell dynamics
- Flexible triggering for sequential or simultaneous imaging
- X-Cite Live Cell Mode to limit photobleaching and cellular damage
- Use up to four high power LED modules with fine excitation control while balancing illumination intensity between channels and protecting specimens against photodamage.
- X-Cite microscope adaptors lead the industry in field uniformity without the need for alignment, while saving time on maintenance and ensuring peace-of-mind in experimental results.
- Each LED module and associated optical components can be quickly swapped in the field for another wavelength depending on the needs of your application.
- Each LED module is designed to integrate and easily interchange individual excitation filters, allowing accelerated wavelength switching beyond the scope of motorized filter wheels.
- Triggering sequences can be combined with a high degree of control over individual LED intensity to excite and image multiple fluorophores when examining very fast moving specimens or for live-cell ratio imaging.
- Researchers can extend the time frame of their live-cell imaging experiments by reducing the degree of free radical formation caused by the continuous illumination of fluorescent proteins.
- Wavelengths: Wavelengths and configurator available at http://www.excelitas.com/X-Cite-LED-Module-Configurator.aspx
- Dimensions: 8.5″ (W) x 8″ (H) x 15″ (D) (22cm x 20cm x 39cm)
- Weight: ~7.3kg, ~16lbs (full system)
- Supply: Universal input of 100-240Volts AC, 50-60Hz. Fused at 6.3A
- USB type-B female
- Trigger Input BNC (TTL-compatible)*
- Sync Output BNC (TTL-compatible)*
- Internal/External User-defined per channel
- Global trigger input
- User-defined free-running or single shot pulse modes
- Internal triggering generated from internal pulse generator 10µs (min), up to 18 hours (max)
- Sync Out: Mapped echo of LED cycles on separate output pins
- Sync Out Phase Control: Individual control of sync phase advance/retard (half of max cycle duration)
- Channel Switching Speeds: USB < 1ms; Internal/External TTL Triggering down to10μs
- Minimum Duty Cycle: 10µs
X-Cite XLED1 Touch Screen Controller: $1,495.00
X-Cite XLED1 Touch Screen Controller (Optional)
- Screen: Medical/Industrial grade 7″ touch screen; 16:9 aspect ratio and LED backlight with adjustable intensity
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Viewing Area: 6″ (W) x 3.5″ (H) (15cm x 9cm)
- External Dimensions: 8″ (W) x 2.5″ (H) x 5.5″ (D) (20cm x 7cm x 14cm)
- Program: Lumen Dynamics proprietary graphical user interface
- Connectivity: ~2.5m connectorized power and data combo cable
- Power: < 10 watts
- Certifications: CE Marked, Certified to IEC, Canadian and US standards, RoHS compliant