Hei-Connect 145mm with Timer Magnetic Stirring Hotplate
Stirring and heating with full control
In our proven Hei-PLATE magnetic stirrer line, the Hei-Connect combines gentle stirring (up to 1,400 rpm) with a precise heating function (up to 300 °C). Unique in its robust design and secure functionality, this model stands out with additional features giving you complete control and an easy, accurate documentation of your process parameters.
The unique Kera-Disk footprint is chemically resistant, scratch-proof, and has a diameter of 145 mm. This unique size makes it suitable for use with many accessories and samples on a small footprint. The anodized aluminum from which it is made enables the fastest possible heating times.
• For smooth to intense mixing and heating of low-viscosity fluids and an excellent choice for decomposing organic and inorganic substances.
• Model for comprehensive process documentation and reproductible results
• Precise temperature without overshooting is controlled by two selectable heating modes (FAST/PRECISE) and the optional external temperature sensor PT1000
• Upgrade with the optional PT1000 temperature sensor for precise temperature control, overshoot protection and reproducible results
• Equipped with timer and RS 232 interface to facilitate process control and documentation
• Free Hei-Control software included for documentation