This programmable system automates the denaturation and hybridization steps in slide-based (F)ISH procedures, and provides walk-away convenience for clinical and research personnel. The low cost unit accepts a wide range of sample types, is easy to use, and reduces hands-on time by more than 50% while ensuring overall precision and accuracy in all FISH assays.
- Dimensions: 135 h x 229 w x 451 d (mm)
- Capacity: 12 Slides
- Processing time: Programmable 0 to 99 hours
- Power: 120 VAC at 3A or 240 VAC at 1.6A
- Temperature control: Programmable 30-99° C
- Ambient operating temperature: 15–40° C (59–104° F)
- Ambient operating humidity: 20-80% relative