- General control system
- 5℃to 50℃(lamp off) / 10℃to 50℃. (lamp on)
- Max. to 35,000Lux for GC-1000.
- Max. to 20,000Lux for GC-300 Models.
- 40 to 80% RH for GC-300TLH. (at 20 to 35℃)
- 50 to 90% RH for GC-1000TLH. (at 20 to 35℃)
- Max. 5,000ppm CO2 on/off system. (optional)
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- 10 step programmable temperature, humidity, and illumination profiles and repeatable steps of up to 999 cycles.
- Illuminance control system
- Uniformed luminescence distribution.
- Broad distribution of side lamps for hastening the growth of plants.
- High intensity illumination of upper lamp for light efficient and low thermal load. (for GC-1000TLH/1000TL)
- Unique construction for minimization of heat increase from surrounding lamps.
- Tempered glass door blocks heated air from lamps.
- Designed to exhaust heated air through upper vent holes. (for GC-1000TLH)
- Stable and long lasting lighting through introduction of high frequency electronic ballast lamps.