- Microprocessor PID control.
- Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Adjustable three-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control.
- Forced air convection using an optimal cross flow fan for chamber temperature uniformity.
- Energy efficiency is achieved thanks to optimization of the insulation system. The surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 60℃.
- Two independently controlled chambers merged into a single unit for space saving.
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1℃resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile.
- Built-in cable port to use other instruments inside the chamber. (diameter: 80mm)
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection.