Process a range of general purpose applications including cell culture, microplate, bioproduction, blood separation and microbiology with the Multifuge X3 Centrifuge Series. Featuring industry-leading throughput and energy-efficient operation, this series can process up to 40% more conical tubes in swing-out rotor configuration and 100% more in fixed-angle configuration. A broad range of rotors and adapters handle diverse laboratory applications.
- Maximum Rotor capacity: Round buckets 4 x 750mL
- Max Tube (diameter x length, mm): 100 x 136
- Round buckets Max Speed: 4150
- Round buckets Max RCF: 3700
- Round buckets Autoclavable 121 C (degrees)
- Speed range: 300 to 15,000 rpm
- Maximum RCF 24,400 x g
- Run time: 0 to 9 hrs. 59 min.
- Working height 12.5” (316mm)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.3” x 21.7” x 26.2” (362 x 551 x 666mm)
- Power requirements 120V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 196 lb (89kg)