Lab-Line’s Floor Model Environmental Shakers combine hydraulic temperature control and dependable mechanical timing with variable shaking speed in a controlled environment chamber. They are designed for growing and maintaining culture and microorganisms in ambient air or inert gas environments.
Provides uniform shaking motion in a controlled environment, features a triple eccentric drive. The lubricated bearings are permanently sealed for continuous use.
- Dimensions OA (cm): 56Dx86Wx37H cm
- Power requirements: 120VAC 60Hz 800W
- Operating temperature: Amb +5 to +60oC
- Load Capacity: 34 kg
- Electrical: 120V / 50/60Hz / 6.67A
- Power: 800W
- Temperature range: amb. +5 to 60°C
- Temperature control at 20°C (in flask): ±0.1°C
- Temperature uniformity at 20°C (in flask): ±0.5°C
- Chamber dimensions (W x H x D): 34 x 14.5 x 22 in. (86 x 37 x 56 cm)
- Overall dimensions (W x H x D): 43.5 x 33 x 30.5 in. (110 x 84 x 77 cm)