- Primarily designed for the demanding needs of cryosectioning in biomedical, neuro-anatomical and pharmaceutical research
- The Leica CM3050 S cryostat features superior user comfort with excellent safety standards for practically all types of cryosectioning applications.
- It is the instrument of choice for all research applications and for advanced clinical cryosectioning needs.
- Particularly when working with delicate specimens – for example brain samples in neuroscience – the precise specimen orientation and the specimen feed system guarantees reproducible, thin, serial sections of maximum quality.
- Motorized sectioning
- Encapsulated microtome
- Power saving (ECO) refrigeration system
- Programmable defrost cycles
- Twin-compressor cooling systems
- Chamber temperature down to -40°C
- Specimen temperature down to -50°C
- Programmable reverse section counter
- Section thickness setting: 0.5 to 300 µm
- Maximum specimen size: 55 x 70 mm
- Optional electrohydraulic height adjustment