The balance features convenient Touch-Screen and Hands-Off operation. By the Hands-Off feature opening and closing the glass draft shield or zeroing the balance can be done without touching any buttons. Balance operating menu allows to adapt the balance to weighing conditions, select calibration function, auto zero correction, primary and info weighing units, language and interface output parameters.
The balance draft shield consists of 3 glass doors: top door, left side door and right side door. The each side door can be engaged with the top door to move together or each door can be moved separately. There is one touch button or hands-off or auto motorized movement of the doors or they can be moved manually. The hands-off movement of the glass doors is provided by “SmartSens” sensors located at the right and left sides of the terminal.
- Max: 81g/ 220g
- d= 0.01mg/0.1mg
- 12 selectable Weighing units: g,mg,oz,ct,dwt,GN, etc.
- Features Piece counting, percent and dynamic weighing with statistics and density determination.
- RS232 Data Communication
- Balance dimensions (W x L x H), mm: 241 x 505 x 293
- Effective height above the pan: 240mm
- Weighing pan sizes: 80 x 80 mm
- Balance weight: 9.7 kg
- The balance comes with a power supply, 115v