The PG-S balance family comprises various precision balances which differ according to their weighing range, resolution and equipment features.
The models of the PG-S line have the following features:
- Extremely rugged and chemically resistant construction.
- Convenient keypad for one-hand operation and large size, easily readable display.
- FACT (Fully Automatic Calibration Technology), fully automatic, motorized adjustment (calibration) with internal weight.
- Built-in functions for piece counting, percent weighing, formula weighing and dynamic weight determination.
- Built-in RS232C interface.
- Optional LocalCAN universal interface allows the attachment of up to 5 peripheral devices.
- Integrated short-form operating instructions to facilitate your daily work.
- Dynamic graphic indicator (DeltaTrac) for analog display of the weighing range still remaining.
- Readability: 0.001 g
- Maximum capacity: 510 g
- Taring range: 0 … 510 g
- Repeatability (s): 0.0008 g
- Linearity: ±0.002 g
- Stabilization time (typical): 1 … 2.5 s
- Temperature drift sensitivity: ±3 ppm/°C
- Long-term drift: ±0.0015%
- Weighing pan: 128 x 128 mm
- All-purpose draft shield (glass): standard
- Effective height above pan: 137 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 226 x 239 x 360 mm
- Net weight: 4.7 kg