CO2 incubator model NU-5710 features heating elements that surround the growth chamber on five sides. An independent door heater helps maintain temperature uniformity and reduce condensation. This direct heat model offers optimal cell growth conditions by producing humidity levels up to 95% and precisely controlling CO2 gas and temperature levels while minimizing potential contamination.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 648 x 699 x 894 mm
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 514 x 525 x 610 mm
- Chamber Volume: 160 Liter
- Temperature Control Range: 5°C to 55°C (37°C default) (5°C above ambient to 30°C maximum ambient)
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.3°C @ 37°C
- CO2 Control Range: 0.1 to 20% (default 5%). (0.0 set point idles system)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±0.1%