The T3 portable spectrometer is a compact portable instrument based on advanced CCD detection technology.
This highly compact instrument boasts all the features of a conventional bench-top spectrophotometer including Spectrum Scanning, Photometric, Quantitative and Kinetic methods.
Due to its portable design, it is also ideal for field monitoring and on-site operations for water and food analysis.
Pre-programmed test methods including calibration data for the Spectroquant series of reagent test kits from Merck Chemicals.
- Ruggedized case
- 2GB memory for data and method storage, support USB flash memory
- Easy to use with multiple interface including USB, RS232, Ethernet
- GPS positioning and GPRS mobile wireless data transmission (by SIM card)
- Lithium battery continuously work for 6 hours after fully charged
- Measure with cuvettes, test tube or optical fiber probe, work with a number of lab supplies as optional accessories to be a mobile lab
- Light source: Convergent tungsten lamp, 500 hrs of service life
- Measurement modes: Spectrum scan, quantitative measurement, kinetics measurement, photometric measurement
- Monochromator: Flat-field holographic concave grating
- Detector: CCD 1L x 511 2048 pixel
- Sampling accessories: Insert optic fiber probe, 10 mm and 20 mm pathlength tips; rectangular cuvette holder; cylindrical test tube holder
- Power supply: Built-in battery, continuously work for 6 hours after being charged
- Vehicle power: supply adapter (optional)
- Batterycharger: 90-240 V
- Printer: Micro printer (optional), support USB printer (PLC language)
- Operating system: Windows embedded CE 6.0 with 2 GB memory and timing function
- Input/display: 480 x 272 colour touch operation or mouse operation
- Wavelength range: 380-800 nm