This unit was custom-developed for laboratories that need a dependable, compact incubator for cultures, test kits, eggs and biologicals. Quincy Lab incubators are ideal for clinical, industrial and school laboratories, physicians’ offices, and as general purpose warming cabinets.
Temperature ranges from:
Ambient +2°C minimum, to a maximum of 62°C (143°F).
- Precise bimetal controller.
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.75°C
- 115 & 230 Volts available.
- High grade aluminum interior.
- Powder coated CR steel exterior.
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements.
- Bronze acrylic see-through door (140 Series)
- (See note below regarding acrylic door)
- Solid insulated steel door (180 Series).
- One Fixed and one adjustable shelf.
- Precision thermometer with rubber grommet.
*The Model ‘140’ Incubator acrylic door is not suitable for applications introducing high-moisture, applications using products containing ammonia or alcohol derivatives, certain oils, commercial cleansers, urine, or any harsh chemicals/constituents. Use of these materials may result in warping, cracking, or crazing, of the acrylic. We recommend the model “180” series steel-door Incubators for applications that would put the acrylic door in contact with any of the above materials.