As a crucial piece of laboratory equipment, PHCbi brand cell culture incubators are designed to ensure highly accurate, reproducible chamber conditions. Our cell culture incubators provide a contamination-free environment while allowing precise CO2 or CO2/O2 control – essential for in vivo environment replication.
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 620 x 730 x 905 mm
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 490 x 523 x 665 mm
- INTERIOR VOLUME: 165 L
- INSULATION: Extruded polystyrene foam
- AIR FILTER: 0.3 um, Efficiency: 99.97 % or higher
- NET WEIGHT: 80 kg
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL RANGE: Ambient temperature +º5C to +50ºC
- TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY: ±0.25ºC
- CO2 CONTROL RANGE: 0% to 20%
- CO2 GAS CONNECTION: 0.157 inch to 0.36 inch (4 mm to 6 mm) diameter tube can be connected
- CO2 GAS PRESSURE: 0.03 MPa(G) (0.3kgf/cm2(G),4.3 psi(G))
- CO2 VARIATION: ±0.15%
- DECONTAMINATION CYCLE TIME: < 3.0 Hours
- HUMIDIFYING SYSTEM: Natural evaporation with humidifying pan, 95 %R.H.±5 %R.H.