A proprietary band function enables obtaining accurate fractions even when the peak elution time varies, by catching the target component according to variations in the chromatogram. If connected to workstation software, fractions can be simulated on screen to determine whether or not the fraction program is appropriate.
- Small and Large Volume Collection Capacity
- The FRC-10A collects both analytical and preparative fractions. The standard configuration has a 144 5mL vial capacity. The large volume kit can be added for large volume collection.
- Precise Peltier Temperature Control
- For automated collection of thermally-labile fractions, Peltier temperature control keeps temperatures stable within a 4-70º C range.
- Simplified Graphical Parameter Entry
- Set up fractionation parameters graphically from the SCL-10AVP System Controller. Eliminate the guesswork of determining slope and level values.
- Fraction Collection Flexibility
- Tailor the collection to your application requirements. Choose from collection criteria such as volume, threshold, and peak purity. A precise peak division feature ensures high purity fractions. The FRC-10A automatically adjusts for retention time shifts, so that only the peak of interest is collected. Our slope-override capability enables continued collection, even when the detector signal is off-scale.
- Drive System and Fraction Collection Methods: Arm-Movement X-Y System
- Select either solenoid valve or direct through nozzle
- Fraction Modes: Manual or programmed fraction collection by combining 14 types of parameters, such as slope, level, and band
- Number of Fractions: 16 to 144
- Collection Tubes: Glass: 3.5, 5, 20, 32, or 50 mL, or user supplied
- Polypropylene: 4.5, 5, 25, or 50 mL, or user supplied