Utilize the latest technical advances in heating elements, insulation and temperature control integrated into a self-contained cabinet with Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M LGO Box Furnaces. Furnaces feature proprietary LGO (light gauge overbend) heating elements and Thermo Scientific Moldatherm insulation for efficient and economical transfer of heat to chamber, with low exterior temperatures. Variable heat-up rate eliminates thermal shock to materials with inherently quick heat up and cool down rates.
- Capacity (English): 0.6 cu.ft.
- Capacity (Metric): 16.4 L
- Temperature (Metric): 100°C to 1200°C
- Type: Multisegment, Multiprogram, FM
- Power Consumption: 4500 w
- Temperature Control: Digital Multi Seg/Multi Prog/FM
- Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior: 11 x 12 x 11 in. (27.9 x 33 x 17.8 cm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior: 23 x 24 x 27 in. (58.4 x 61 x 68.6 cm)
- Length (English): 23 in.
- Length (Metric): 58.4
- Width (English): 24 in.
- Width (Metric): 61 cm
- Width (Metric) Interior: 33 cm
- Height (English): 27 in.
- Height (English) Interior: 11 in.
- Height (Metric): 68.6 cm
- Height (Metric) Interior: 17.8 cm
- Depth (English) Interior: 11 in.
- Depth (Metric) Interior: 27.9 cm
- Shipping Weight (Metric): 75 kg
- Electrical Requirements: 208/240 V 50/60 Hz
- Voltage: 208/240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz