Prepare samples efficiently from a variety of materials with the Thermo Scientific KingFisher Flex Purification System, which offers highly versatile, automated magnetic-particle processing for DNA/RNA, protein or cell purification from virtually any source. Using revolutionary magnetic particle separation technology, this system provides excellent reproduciblity and quality.
- Volume (Metric) Processing: 50 to 1000 μL
- Plates per Deck: 24 or 96
- Capacity: 96 Samples
- Description: KingFisher 96 Plate, KingFisher 96 DW plate
- Collection Efficiency of Particles: > 95%
- Display: START / PAUSE / STOP / OK / TURNTABLE ROTATING CLOCKWISE / TURNTABLE ROTATING COUNTERCLOCKWISE / four cursor keys / LCD
- For Use With (Application): Genomics and proteomics, target identification, veterinary assays, biomarker discovery, quality control, forensics
- Heating Temperature: From +5°C above ambient temperature to +115°C
- Magnetic Rods: 96 in one frame; Interchangeable magnet heads
- Particle Size (Metric): ca. >1 μm
- Plate Type: 24 or 96-well plates:;KingFisher 24 Deep Well plate (200 to 5000µL);Microtiter 96 Deep Well plate (50 to 1000µL);KingFisher 96 plate (20 to 200µL);PCR plate (20 to 100µL)
- Depth (English): 23.6 in.
- Depth (Metric): 60 cm
- Height (English): 15 in.
- Height (Metric): 38 cm
- Weight (English): 62 lb.
- Weight (Metric): 28kg
- Width (English): 26.8 in.
- Width (Metric): 68 cm