- Thermo Scientific TSX Series high-performance undercounter lab refrigerators are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of media, reagents, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, chemotherapy, and other medical and pharmacy-grade storage requiring 2° to 8°C. The Series’ V-drive is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Unique to the TSX505, our dual refrigeration solution operates through the action of two synchronized solid-state heat pumps. The two solid-state heat pumps work to cool a combination of cold wall and forced air to help ensure that conditions are optimal for the most sensitive applications
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 456 Vaccine Storage standard, the TSX series can help you meet regulations and guidelines from the CDC, World Health Organization, and other Health Ministries on vaccine storage and handling.
- The TSX Series delivers the performance and quality you need, in addition to the low sound, low energy, and exceptional user experience you deserve
- Temperature Range: +3°C to +7°C
- Capacity: 5.5 Cubic Feet
- Interior: 23″H x 19.5″W x 20.5″D
- Weight: 119 lbs
- Dimensions: 31.8″H x 23.6″W x 26″D
- Accessories: 3 Shelves
- Electrical: 100-240 V / 50/60 Hz