Utilize the steep angle rocking of the Thermo Scientific™ Vari-Mix™ Platform Rocker for applications such as hybridization, blotting and staining or destaining gels. Variable speed control provides a gentle to vigorous wave motion. The built-in timer makes it easy to perform time-dependent studies.
- Large white nonskid rubber mixing platform easily adjusts angle of motion
- Timer can be set for continuous or timed operation
- Rocker can be used in many different laboratory applications
- Platform removes easily for autoclaving and allows easy viewing of contents
- All finishes are chemical-resistant and easy to clean
- Optional double-tier platform doubles mixing surface
- Rocking Angle: 1 to 48°
- Speed Range: 5 to 30 rpm
- Voltage: 120 V
- Wattage: 12 W
- Product Type: Rocker
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Height (English): 7.3 in.
- Length (English): 12 in.
- Length (Metric): 30.4 cm
- Width (English): 15.6 in.
- Width (Metric): 39.6 cm
- Shipping Weight (English): 6 lb.
- Model: Vari-Mix Platform Rocker
- Load Bearing Capacity (Metric): 6.8 kg
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Temperature Range (Metric): 4°C to 40°C
- Amperage: 0.05 A
- Certifications/Compliance: CSA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 15.6 x 7.3 in. (30.4 x 39.6 x 18.5 cm)
- Height (Metric): 18.5 cm
- Length (English) Platform: 12.6 in.
- Length (Metric) Platform: 32 cm
- Width (English) Platform: 10.6 in.
- Width (Metric) Platform: 26.9 cm
- Shipping Weight (Metric): 2.7 kg
- Humidity Range: 20 to 80%