- Waters ZQ Single Quadrupole Detector
- Computer w/ MassLynx software
- Monitor and Cables
The Micromass-ZQ 2000 (Mass Selective Detector) is a robust single quadrupole mass spectrometer, offering characteristic performance for laboratories that require nominal mass resolution for mass confirmation applications. This system has a mass range (amu) up to 2000 daltons. Easily qualify and quantify small molecules in a flash with the highly sensitive system. Both inlet probes are quickly and easily interchangeable without breaking vacuum. Flow rates allowed are 5-1000 µl/min (ESI) and 200-2000 µl/min (APCI).
- Air Cooled System
- Mass Range 2000amu
- ZSpray dual orthogonal sampling interface provides unsurpassed sensitivity.
- Vertically mounted liquid inlet probes to minimize tube length and peak dispersion
- Software-controlled, intergrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
- Digital control of source gas flow rates
- Software controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
- Differentially pumped vacuum system featuring singular air-cooled, split flow turbomolecular pump technology
- Sensiticity: 1 pg Reserpine
- Mass Range: 2 – 2000