At Cambridge Scientific Products, we offer an extensive range of equipment for your laboratory. Interact with our search tool below to explore our current products, or filter by a product category to see our most up to date product offerings in each of these categories.
The Binary pump is designed for highest performance, GLP compliance and easy maintenance.
It includes the following features:
• Seal wash for continued high lifetime of pump seals for buffer applications.
• Solvent selection valve for method flexibility.
• Jet Weaver for optimum mixing performance with a minimum of delay volume.
• Automatic purge function for ease of use and unattended preparation of the system.
• Auto tuning of the delivery cycle for compensation of elasticity and solvent volume change effects (compressibility, thermal expansion, mixing contraction).
• Solvent selection for optimum flow and composition accuracy.
• Fast defill function for improved intake and delivery performance.
• Two pistons in series design for increased reliability.
• High resolution piston movement control for smooth and reliable motion.
Our used lab equipment is fully refurbished, guaranteed to work up to manufacturers specifications and are delivered to our customers in as close to new condition as possible. Typical turnaround for refurbishing of used lab equipment is 2-4 weeks. They also come with our standard 6 Month parts and labor warranty. Prices do not include S/H unless otherwise indicated. Pictures enclosed and the actual unit may vary unless specified.