At Cambridge Scientific Products, we offer an extensive range of equipment for your laboratory. Interact with our search tool below to explore our current products, or filter by a product category to see our most up to date product offerings in each of these categories.
• Ability to store 3 separate user-programmed cycles
• RS 232 interface for printer or PC communication
• Delayed start and stop function
• Time range up to 99 hours and 59 minutes
• Digital temperature readout
• User-friendly interface
• 304 stainless steel chamber
• Working temperature from 5°C over ambient to 250°C (300°C as option)
• 5” of insulation for low heat radiation
• Natural low velocity air flow
• Easy open door latching system
• Attractive look and design
• Removable air distribution plates (no tools required)
• Two internal wire shelves included
Convincingly cost saving laboratory dryer with a 22-liter chamber volume. High-quality and safe drying, heating and tempering of common laboratory materials in laboratories and industry. High operation comfort, precise temperature regulation and short times of temperature recovery in the chamber after the door opening.
• Interior of stainless steel material: volume (22 l), depth (320 mm), width (240 mm), height (295 mm)
• External dimensions: depth (580 mm), diameter of the air branch outer/inner (52/49 mm), width (406 mm), height (604 (N) mm)
• Weight: 36 kg (gross)
• Heat emission at 250 °C: 300 W
• Air exchange speed at 250 °C: 6 per hour
• Working Temperature (from 5°C ambient temp): 250 °C
Our used lab equipment is fully refurbished, guaranteed to work up to manufacturers specifications and are delivered to our customers in as close to new condition as possible. Typical turnaround for refurbishing of used lab equipment is 2-4 weeks. They also come with our standard 6 Month parts and labor warranty. Prices do not include S/H unless otherwise indicated. Pictures enclosed and the actual unit may vary unless specified.