At Cambridge Scientific Products, we offer an extensive range of equipment for your laboratory. Interact with our search tool below to explore our current products, or filter by a product category to see our most up to date product offerings in each of these categories.
• The offset neck and guaranteed free moving sample turn tray offer incredible user convenience and sample access. The
single sample retrieval point is incredibly ergonomic compared to the reaching and stretching required with standard freezers.
• Specifically designed for vapor storage.
• Efficient thermal design ensures 95% of system surface area enclosed by vacuum - compare to typical 60% in standard freezers.
• Lowest sample temperature in the industry with minus 190°C. This ensures an increased safety margin below the Glass Transition Temperature and
better long term sample viability in true vapor storage.
• Lowest liquid usage - typically 40% below equivalent standard tanks of similar capacity. Note that NER’s for competitive tanks are calculated before
the addition of the vapor sleeve, which will increase consumption of LN2 by 50% or more.
Our used lab equipment is fully refurbished, guaranteed to work up to manufacturers specifications and are delivered to our customers in as close to new condition as possible. Typical turnaround for refurbishing of used lab equipment is 2-4 weeks. They also come with our standard 6 Month parts and labor warranty. Prices do not include S/H unless otherwise indicated. Pictures enclosed and the actual unit may vary unless specified.