Designed to provide an optimal, stable growing environment for cultures. 5.8 cu.ft. interior capacity. Ideal for cell biology, viral growth, tissue culture, genetics studies, cancer research, embryo growth and microbiological/biochemical assays.
- Thermal conductivity CO2 sensor provides accurate CO2 control for applications with more consistent temperature and humidity levels.
- CO2 specifications:
- range: 0 to 20%
- control sensitivity: 0.1%
- stability: ±0.1%
- CO2 auto shut-off upon door opening. Factory calibrated at 5 and 10%.
- Temperature specifications:
- range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C
- control sensitivity: ±0.1°C
- uniformity: ±0.4°C at 37°C.
- Factory calibrated at 37°C.
- A water-jacket surrounds interior chamber for thermal stability and uniform heating.
- Features include an audible/visual CO2 alarm programmable for high/low deviation from setpoint, CO2 auto shut-off and a CO2 test port in center of glass door. Temperature indicators include water-jacket temperature indicator and audible/visual programmable temperature alerts on high/low deviation from setpoint.
- Tempered inner glass door is heated by outer door to prevent condensation. Quick response and recovery after door openings.
- Has a 1.5" porthole in the rear wall with silicone stopper, adjustable levelling feet, closed-cell silicone inner door gasket that maintains a positive seal and water-jacket drain.
- Comes with a gas input HEPA filter. Optional in-chamber HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne particulates such as hair, pollen, plant spores, skin and bacteria to dramatically improve air quality and provide additional protection from contamination. Maintains still air culture environment without high-velocity airflow (any filters that are with the chamber are not guaranteed)
- Reversible inner and outer doors allow left-to-right or right-to-left opening.
- Control panel key switch for protection against unauthorized access.
- RS485 data port.
- Remote alarm contacts. Battery back-up for alarm system.
- Autoclavable water pan helps to manage humidity, the primary factor in preventing cell and media desiccation.
- Includes 2 perforated, removable stainless steel shelves. Expandable to 20 shelves.