At Cambridge Scientific Products, we offer an extensive range of equipment for your laboratory. Interact with our search tool below to explore our current products, or filter by a product category to see our most up to date product offerings in each of these categories.
• Computer w/ Software
• Necessary Cables
The NanoDrop 1000 Spectrophotometer measures 1 ul samples with high accuracy and reproducibility. The full spectrum (220nm-750nm) spectrophotometer utilizes a patented sample retention technology that employs surface tension alone to hold the sample in place. This eliminates the need for cumbersome cuvettes and other sample containment devices and allows for clean up in seconds. In addition, the NanoDrop 1000 Spectrophotometer has the capability to measure highly concentrated samples without dilution (50X higher concentration than the samples measured by a standard cuvette spectrophotometer).
UV/VIS spectrophotometry is simple for samples as small as 1 ul using the NanoDrop 1000 Spectrophotometer. The small sample requirement and ease of use make the NanoDrop 1000 Spectrophotometer ideally suited for measuring:
• Nucleic acid concentration and purity of nucleic acid samples up to 3700 ng/ul (dsDNA) without dilution
• Fluorescent dye labeling density of nucleic acid microarray samples
• Purified protein analysis (A280) up to 100 mg/ml (BSA)
• Expanded spectrum measurement and quantitation of fluorescent dye labeled proteins, conjugates, and metalloproteins
• Bradford Assay analysis of protein
• BCA Assay analysis of protein
• Lowry Assay analysis of protein
• Pierce Protein 660 nm Protein Assay
• Cell density measurements
• General UV-Vis spectrophotometry
Our used lab equipment is fully refurbished, guaranteed to work up to manufacturers specifications and are delivered to our customers in as close to new condition as possible. Typical turnaround for refurbishing of used lab equipment is 2-4 weeks. They also come with our standard 6 Month parts and labor warranty. Prices do not include S/H unless otherwise indicated. Pictures enclosed and the actual unit may vary unless specified.