We offer an assortment of refurbished and used Cryogenic solutions ranging from Liquid Nitrogen Dewars, Cryostorage Tanks and Controlled Rate Freezers. Some of our leading manufacturers include Taylor-Wharton, Thermolyne, MVE and Thermo Forma.
The Thermo Scientific Locator Rack and Box Systems simplify sample storage and retrieval with unique hanging rack and gridded box design, advanced vacuum insulation, and unmatched temperature uniformity. Includes four indexed stainless-steel vial racks. Outstanding temperature uniformity: samples are stored below -180°C even when less than 2" (5 cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel. Advanced vacuum insulation minimizes liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs.
CBS “ISOTHERMAL” liquid nitrogen vapor storage systems allow frozen sample storage at liquid nitrogen temperatures without liquid nitrogen contact. This innovative design provides storage temperatures in the -190 degree C range with absolutely no liquid nitrogen in the sample storage space. The PATENTED system totally eliminates the need to submerge any type of sample in the liquid nitrogen. Each vapor storage system includes the advanced 2300 auto-fill/monitoring control to provide security and ease of operation.
• Store samples at liquid nitrogen temperature with no liquid nitrogen contact.
• Same internal usable space as existing liquid nitrogen freezers (no lost storage space).
• Eliminates possibility of sample cross contamination.
• Comes standard with 2301 Auto-Fill / Monitoring System.
• Accommodates all standard rack systems.
• Added user safety eliminating contact or splashing of liquid nitrogen.
• Increased interior visibility.
• Minimal interior temperature gradient.
• Round space saving design.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Castor mounted for easy mobility.
• Advanced woven lid gasket design.
• Counter balanced lockable lid.
• Annular fill and sensor tubes.