We offer an assortment of items that does not fall under the rest of the categories. This section contains items ranging from Capillary Electrophoresis, Microarray Scanners, to pH meters and Orbital Shakers. If there is an item you do not see that you are looking for, please send us a request and we will be sure to help.
Easy-to-use single-channel meter with improved stability algorithm to increase calibration and measurement accuracy. Reliable, accurate pH measurement for any general laboratory or QC application.
• Displays pH or mV and temperature measurements simultaneously
• Bright LCD display with ready indication Convenient built-in Quick-Start Guide
• Automatic or manual calibration with 1 to 5 calibration points
• Auto-Buffer Recognition (ABR) of DIN and NIST/US buffers
• Offers a full complement of GLP-related features
• Stores up to 10 password protected methods, including setup parameters and calibrations; download additional methods and software updates via the Web
• Average slope and slope of segment printed with measurement
• New individual methods passwords
• 1000 point datalogger, downloadable to printer or computer via an optional RS-232 or USB interface accessory; can be switched off
• SMART STABILITY and SMART AVERAGING functions automatically optimize accuracy, precision and response time
• ATC temperature calibration
• Auto stirrer control; capable of operating an autosampler
• IP54 dustproof and splashproof
• Mini-DIN locking probe connectors
• Advanced self-tests on meter operation, self-diagnostics
• Universal power adapter for worldwide operation
The CDM230 Conductivity Meter is a top-of-the-line instrument in MeterLab, RADIOMETER ANALYTICAL's complete range of measuring equipment for accurate and reliable pH, ion and conductivity measurements. The CDM230 offers high-precision measurements: conductivity measurements in the range 0.001 µS/cm to 2.000 S/cm, resistivity measurements in the range 0.2 â„¦•cm to 500 Mâ„¦•cm, salinity measurements, TDS measurements and concentration measurements.
The Corning Model 311 is a multi-range, water resistant, Conductivity Meter with automatic temperature compensation. The sensors in the meter’s probe utilize the latest technology in conductivity measurement. The four-ring potentiometric method incorporated into the probe has been proven to provide higher accuracy than the more common amperometric method. The Model 311 has a range of 0 to 199,900 µS/cm and can be used in any sample from treated water to brine. The temperature of all conductivity measurements are automatically compensated for by the meter’s ATC circuitry. The probe is easily detached and can be changed without having to be returned to the factory. The meter is constructed with a water-resistant, rugged ABS plastic housing which allows the versatility of both laboratory and field use. Other features include a Low Battery Indicator warning which prevents erroneous readings due to low battery voltage.