We offer an assortment of items that does not fall under the rest of the categories. This section contains items ranging from Capillary Electrophoresis, Microarray Scanners, to pH meters and Orbital Shakers. If there is an item you do not see that you are looking for, please send us a request and we will be sure to help.
The Corning Model 311 is a multi-range, water resistant, Conductivity Meter with automatic temperature compensation. The sensors in the meter’s probe utilize the latest technology in conductivity measurement. The four-ring potentiometric method incorporated into the probe has been proven to provide higher accuracy than the more common amperometric method. The Model 311 has a range of 0 to 199,900 µS/cm and can be used in any sample from treated water to brine. The temperature of all conductivity measurements are automatically compensated for by the meter’s ATC circuitry. The probe is easily detached and can be changed without having to be returned to the factory. The meter is constructed with a water-resistant, rugged ABS plastic housing which allows the versatility of both laboratory and field use. Other features include a Low Battery Indicator warning which prevents erroneous readings due to low battery voltage.
The CDM230 Conductivity Meter is a top-of-the-line instrument in MeterLab, RADIOMETER ANALYTICAL's complete range of measuring equipment for accurate and reliable pH, ion and conductivity measurements. The CDM230 offers high-precision measurements: conductivity measurements in the range 0.001 µS/cm to 2.000 S/cm, resistivity measurements in the range 0.2 â„¦•cm to 500 Mâ„¦•cm, salinity measurements, TDS measurements and concentration measurements.
Easy-to-use single-channel meter with improved stability algorithm to increase calibration and measurement accuracy. Reliable, accurate pH measurement for any general laboratory or QC application.
• Displays pH or mV and temperature measurements simultaneously
• Bright LCD display with ready indication Convenient built-in Quick-Start Guide
• Automatic or manual calibration with 1 to 5 calibration points
• Auto-Buffer Recognition (ABR) of DIN and NIST/US buffers
• Offers a full complement of GLP-related features
• Stores up to 10 password protected methods, including setup parameters and calibrations; download additional methods and software updates via the Web
• Average slope and slope of segment printed with measurement
• New individual methods passwords
• 1000 point datalogger, downloadable to printer or computer via an optional RS-232 or USB interface accessory; can be switched off
• SMART STABILITY and SMART AVERAGING functions automatically optimize accuracy, precision and response time
• ATC temperature calibration
• Auto stirrer control; capable of operating an autosampler
• IP54 dustproof and splashproof
• Mini-DIN locking probe connectors
• Advanced self-tests on meter operation, self-diagnostics
• Universal power adapter for worldwide operation
Benchtop pH/mV/temperature/conductivity/RS-232 meter kit.
Fisher Scientific accumet essential (AE) meters are designed to provide the key functions needed for routine measurements without complicated features and processes. AE150 pH benchtop meters are designed with convenience in mind, offering user-friendly functionality and storage/recall of up to 100 data sets in the non-volatile memory. As a space saver, a swivel electrode holder can be attached to either side of meter for holding electrodes during operation and storage. The Fisher Scientific accumet AE150 pH benchtop meters are capable of measuring pH, mV and temperature and are equipped with a LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) with simultaneous display of pH and temperature measured values or mV and temperature measured values for efficient sample reading and recording.
Accumet Research Dual Channel pH/ Ion/ Conductivity/ DO meter
Powerful, time-saving features
Large and informative LCD
BNC input for combination or half-cell electrode
Durable housing, universal power supply
Simple user friendly keypad, slope efficiency read-out, condition indicator, manual or automatic temperature compensations (ATC), autocalibration using "Easy cal" and last calibration recall.
The MP230 has a number of additional features specifically designed for GLP. For critical quality control applications an alarm can be set which activates when sample values fall outside pre-set high and low limits. The MP230´s memory allows the last 10 calibrations to be printed out whilst the user can select any four-digit sample identification number. The calibration reminder has an extended range up to 9 hours.
The MP230´s programmable electrode offset and slope limits ensures that the electrode can only be used when performing within acceptable customer criteria.