The ProgRes CFcool microscope camera from Jenoptik was developed for scientific applications. Its extreme sensitivity guarantees crystal-clear color images even in low light.
The ProgRes CFcool guarantees images with a superior color reproduction and excellent image quality. This is enabled by Jenoptik color interpolation in combination with the extremely large, sensitive pixels and the14-bit color depth of the sensor. The microscope camera generates a fast live image. This makes it easier to focus and position your preparations.
Active sensor cooling makes the ProgRes® CFcool ideal for low-noise, long-time exposures. It is also ideal for applications using fluorescent substances.
This CCD research camera can also be combined with PROGRES GRYPHAX® microscope camera software. All operations can be observed immediately in the live image. This enables you to work more efficient at your microscope workstation.
- CCD microscope camera
- 6.45 x 6.45 μm pixel size (1.4MP)
- 2/3” sensor
- 14 bit · Cooling
- Precise: True-color, low-noise images even in low-light conditions.
- Excellent image quality: True-color images thanks to Jenoptik color interpolation.
- Saves time: Easy positioning and focusing thanks to the fast live image.
- Reliable: Low-noise, long-time exposures guaranteed by optional cooling of the sensor.
- Flexible: The microscope camera is easy to use with the PROGRES GRYPHAX® software.
- Cost-effective: Impressive price-performance ratio.
Fields of Application:
- Life sciences: Medicine, pathology, hematology, cytology, genetics, biology and chemistry.
- Quality control: Grain analysis, welded seam testing and controlling manufacturing processes.
- Material science: Mineralogy and metallography — for use in determining structures, quantitative and qualitative sample analyses and documentation.
- Forensics: Securing of evidence, document examination and forensic medicine.
- Personal computer: Intel i7 (Quad-Core) processor or comparable / 8 GB RAM
- Operating system: WIN 7 / 8 / 10 I MAC El Capitan I LINUX Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Data interface: FireWire 400 integrated
- FireWire card: Texas Instruments chip set
- Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 or higher
- Type I square I utilised sensor diagonal: SONY CCD I 2/3” I 10.97 mm
- Pixel dimensions: 6.45 x 6.45 μm
- Color or monochrome: Color
- Transfer method I shutter mode: Progressive scan I Global shutter
- Full sensor resolution: 1360 x 1020 pixel
- Camera resolution in LIVE mode: HD 1280 x 720 pixel (15 fps)
- Camera resolution in RECORD mode: HD 1280 x 720 pixel up to 1360 x 1020 pixel
- Exposure time min. - max.: 86 µs - 64 s
- Gain: Max. 32
- A/D conversion: 14 bit (16384 grey values)
- Absolute sensitivity threshold: 8 e
- Saturation capacity: 16000 e
- Dynamic range: 66 dB
- Filter: IR cut I optional clear-glass
- Hardware trigger: IN and OUT
- Cooling: Peltier and fan I nitrogen flashed sensor capsule
- Optical interface: C-mount
- Power consumption: Appr. 8 W
- Dimensions: 145.5 mm x 92 mm x 123 mm
- Weight: Appr. 800 g
- Storage options: -20°C up to +70°C
- Operating temperature: +10°C up to +35°C non condensing