Accu-Scope’s new EXI-410 Inverted Microscope delivers outstanding optical performance, convenience and flexibility to researchers, educators and clinicians. The EXI-410 is available in three standard configurations including Modular, Fluoresence, and Phase Contrast, suitable to address a wide variety of applications.
– EXI-410 Binocular with Plan Phase Objectives
– Binocular viewing head, inclined 45°, with attachable side mounted camera port
– Binocular viewing head can be rotated to raise/lower eyetubes by 35mm
– Eyepiece/Camera Port: 100/0 or 0/100
– WF10x/22mm eyepieces with roll down eyeguards
– Side facing quintuple nosepiece
– Infinity Corrected Plan 4x, Plan Phase 10x & 20x objectives. Shown with optional 40x Plan Phase objective.
– Fixed plain stage, 170 x 250mm with glass insert plates – Ø30mm
– ELWD condenser, N.A. 0.3, Working Distance = 75mm
– Phase slider with 4x/10x/20x/40x phase annulli
– Variable LED diascopic illuminator
– Dust cover, power cord, Universal power supply 100 – 240v