Ergonomically styled, the AVT anti vibration table offers a solid, stable surface developed specifically to help decrease vibration during measurement. When used in tandem with a weighing balance, the table allows the balance to perform with marked precision, despite air currents or movements that might cause readings to fluctuate.
The AVT is easy to assemble, with all necessary tools supplied. The internal working surface measures 15.7” x 17.7” / 400 x 450mm, allowing ample space for a balance. Its large, scratch-resistant dark granite slab sits on shock-absorbing rubber mounts, while levelling feet accommodate uneven surfaces. The balance fits in the middle of the AVT’s granite surface, stabilizing the base and enabling greater precision.
Features and Benefits
- Two-table construction keeps the granite slab in the middle and reduces interference
- Large work surface of 400 x 450mm
- Scratch-resistant granite slab
- Resin laminate table top provides ample work surface for resting samples or documents
- Resistant coating to help protect the table from acid and alkaline spillages
- Lightweight tubular aluminium frame
- Adjustable levelling feet for uneven surfaces
- Polished finish is easy to clean
- Total weight of table and work surface 55kg
- Overall dims: 31.5″x23.6″x30.8″ / 800x600x782mm