The Agilent Technologies 1200 Series (G1310B) 1260 Infinity Isocratic Pump is a HPLC workhorse for demanding QA/QC and routine applications, designed to provide virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow. This delivery principle allows variable stroke volume optimized to selected flow rate. The broadened pressure range with maximum pressure of 600 bar allows the use of small particle size columns, longer columns, or alternative solvents of higher viscosity. Additionally, the G1310B is the ideal pump for GPC/SEC applications where run-to-run and day-to-day precision of retention times are important.
- Settable flow range: set points 0.001 – 5 mL/min, in 0.001 mL/min increments
- Flow range: 0.2 to 10.0 mL/min
- Flow precision: ≤ 0.07 % RSD or ≤ 0.02 min SD
- Flow accuracy: ± 1 % or 10 μL/min whatever is greater, pumping degassed H2O at 10 MPa (100 bar)
- Pressure operating range:
- Operating range up to 60 MPa (600 bar, 8700 psi) up to 5 mL/min
- Operating range up to 20 MPa (200 bar, 2950 psi) up to 10 mL/min