The RotoBot Rotating Mixers feature advanced programming options that far surpass that of the traditional laboratory rotator. With digital speed control and more than 10 operating moes, the RotoBot can be selected to perform a wide variety of rotating, mixing ,and vibrating actions. This product is also suitable for rocking applications. A non-slip rubber mat is available as an attachment, and the ’PP’ mode will turn the rotator into a platform rocker.
- Speed Range: 1 to 80rpm
- Capacity: 12 x 50ml, 22 x 15ml or 84 x 1.5ml
- Timer: 1 sec. To 99 hours 59 minutes / cont.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.1 x 5.4 x 7.8 in (41 x 13.7 x 19.9cm)
- Operating Temp. Range: +2°C to +70°C
- Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg (Mini) ; 5 lbs / 2.27 kg (Std.)
- Electrical: 100 to 240V, 50-60Hz, 3A