The EM range of oil-sealed rotary pumps is renowned for their high ultimate vacuum, rapid pumping speed, quiet operation and the ability to withstand vapour. They are commonly used for laboratory and light industrial applications. It is a freestanding instrument with the drive provided through a flexible coupling by either a single phase or three phase motor.
- Power Connector 1-ph: IEC EN 60320 C19
- Noise: 57 dB(A) at 50 Hz
- Oil capacity max: 1.5 litres
- Oil capacity min: 1.2 litres
- Displacement (swept volume):
50Hz: 32.2 m3h-1 / 19 ft3min-1
60Hz: 38.9 m3h-1 / 22.3 ft3min-1
- Speed (Pneurop 6602):
50Hz: 27.5 m3h-1 / 16.2 ft3min-1
60Hz: 33.0 m3h-1 / 19.5 ft3min-1
- Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)
without gas ballast: 1 x 10-3 mbar / 7.5 x 10-4 Torr
with gas ballast: 1.5 x 10-2 mbar / 1.1 x 10-2 Torr
with Fomblin: 1 x 10-2 mbar / 7.5 x 10-3 Torr
- Inlet connection: NW25 flange
- Outlet connection: Nozzle 15mm external Ø removable from 3/4 in BSP tapped hole
- Max allowed pressure at outlet: 0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig
- Max inlet pressure for water vapour: 30 mbar / 23 Torr
- Max water vapour pumping rate: 0.7 kg h-1
- Operating temperature range: 13 – 40 °C
- Nominal rotation speed: 1440 / 1720 rpm
- Motor power 50Hz: 0.75 kW
- Motor power 60 Hz: 0.90 kW
- Recommended oil: Ultragrade 19
- Thermal overload device: prevents overheating (single phase only).
- The drive is provided through a flexible coupling: by a single‑phase or three‑phase (four pole) motor.
- The motors: are totally enclosed and are cooled by the motor cooling fan.
- Full height O ring sealed oil sight glass: for easy checking of oil level and condition.
- IE3 energy efficient 3 phase motor used with E2M28.