The RV is a series of oil sealed small rotary vane pumps that deliver great ultimate vacuum pressure, capability to reach high pumping speeds and superior vapour handling features with quiet operation.
- Operating temperature range: 12 – 40 °C
- Noise level: 48 dB(A) at 50 Hz
- Motor power 50/60Hz: 450 / 550W
- Power connector 1-ph: IEC EN 60320 C13
- Nominal rotation speed 50/60Hz: 1500 / 1800 rpm
- Oil capacity min: 0.42 litres
- Oil capacity max: 0.7 litres
50Hz: 3.7 m3h-1 / 2.2 ft3min-1
60Hz: 4.5 m3h-1 / 2.6 ft3min-1
- Speed (Pneurop 6602):
50Hz: 3.3 m3h-1 / 2 ft3min-1
60Hz: 3.9 m3h-1 / 2.3 ft3min-1
- Ultimate pressure: 2.0 x 10-3 mbar / 1.5 x 10-3 Torr
- Ultimate pressure GB I: 3.0 x 10-2 mbar / 2.3 x 10-2 Torr
- Ultimate pressure GB II: 1.2 x 10-1 mbar / 9.1 x 10-2 Torr
- Ultimate Pressure with Fomblin: 2 x 10-2 mbar / 1.5 x 10-2 Torr
- Max inlet pressure for water vapour: 80 mbar / 60 Torr
- Max water vapour pumping rate – GB I: 60 gh-1
- Max water vapour pumping rate – GB II: 220 gh-1
- Max allowed outlet pressure: 0.2 bar gauge / 2.8 psig
- Max allowed inlet and gas ballast pressure: 0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig
- Recommended oil: Ultragrade 19
- Inlet flange: NW25
- Exhaust flange: NW25
- High reliability: generous lubrication of moving parts.
- Safe process and systems: fast acting inlet valve for best in class anti‑suck back protection.
- Configured to meet your vacuum needs: mode selector and two position gas ballast.
- No unplanned downtime: designed for easy maintenance.
- Better work environment: quiet running and intrusive frequencies minimised.
- Two position gas ballast: allows either 60 g/hr or a class leading 220 g/hr of water vapour to be handled.
- Universal motor: to cover the widest possible voltage and frequency range from a single variant.
- Smooth controlled inlet valve: opening by oil pressure to eliminate pressure surges.
- Rapid closing inlet valve: within 0.4 seconds of pump stopping.