Achieve maximum temperatures of 220°C (428°F) with Thermo Scientific™ Vacuum Ovens, while benefiting from two control configurations and display options. These ovens feature independent vacuum and purge needle valves. Radiant warm-wall heating system optimizes uniformity and conserves chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding and plating applications.
- Hydraulic thermostat temperature control with dial thermometer (5°C increments); medium and large units available with LED display (1°C increments)
- Polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass
- Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels – use of vacuum grease is recommended
- Vacuum and air lines are corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long-term performance
- Two removable stacking aluminum shelves
- Temperature Range: Ambient +10° to 220°C